Pink OS-2 Prevention Project poles $89.95/pr (with FREE shipping!)
(to learn more about the Prevention Project click here)
Just like the original OS2 poles, this pink version delivers world class Nordic walking performance, value and quality with extremely effectively vibration dampening and whisper quiet operation! The two-piece telescoping versions offer these features..
(click on poles to see "actual size" image)
The OS-2 Fitness Trekker poles in extended position.
- Our exclusive ERGO /SC ergonomic strapless grips for unparalleled and unrestricted comfort
- Our exclusive EZ-fit™ size markings on the lower shaft and a cam locking system that can be adjusted precisely to your exact height and securely locked in seconds with a twist of the wrist.
- They telescope to compact to 31" (79cm) for more convenient travel and storage
- People of different heights can share the same poles
- They'll grow with children's changing heights
- Equipped with both hardened carbide tips and CushionGrip™ rubber tips
- They come complete with Tom Rutlin's 5-star rated Exerstride Method Nordic Walking Instructional video (DVD or VHS tape) and printed Instruction Manual and User's Guide (A $19.95 value if purchased separately!)
- Standard model fits any user 4'-2" to 6'-2" (XL to fit up to 6'-8"”$10 additional charge)
All OS2 models offer great convenience and versatility for those who wish to carry their poles when they travel, for growing children, for family members or friends who want to share a single pair of poles and for those who want to be able to use their poles just about anywhere. The hardened tungsten carbide-tipped ferrules provide sure grip on anything from rock to ice, and our exclusive Cushiongrip™ rubber tips allow you to use the poles on any stable natural surface, pavement, or even on fitness club tracks or at the mall!
Two-piece high quality, lightweight aluminum alloy construction. Prevention Pink with black and silver graphics. Weight - (10.9 oz / 310 grams each)
Maximum barefoot height for AT/S standard model is 6' 2" (Available in XL for users to 6'8" for an additional charge of $10)
Note: An optional “AT/S” accessory package containing both one set of
large snow baskets (for snow-shoeing and skiing, as well as for use on
soft sand) and one set of small trekking baskets (for use on muddy
trails, stream crossings and rock fields) will turn any model of our
Exerstrider poles into full-fledged “AT/S” all-season, all-terrain trekking poles. Click here for details.