Our new telescoping model, the Stability+, was designed primarily for physical therapists and other medical specialist who requested that we offer a simple, safe locking mechanism on an adjustable pole that would work better for people with arthritis or limited hand strength.
- Feature our exclusive ERGO /SC ergonomic strapless grips for unparalleled and unrestricted comfort
- This model features a pop-button/hole adjusting system like that commonly used on canes and walkers and easily adjusts from 41" to 51" to fit users from 4'-4" to 6'-1". NOTE: Because of the pop-button adjusting system this model is not as whisper quiet in use as our other two-piece poles.
- Compact to 31" (79cm) for more convenient travel and storage
- People of different heights can share the same poles
- Equipped with both hardened carbide tips and Cushiongrip™ tips (If the poles are to be used primarily for balance, the Bell-Shaped balance tips are recommended and must be ordered as a separate accessory)
- Come complete with Tom Rutlin's 5-star rated Exerstride Method Nordic Walking Instructional video (DVD) and printed Instruction Manual and User's Guide (A $19.95 value if purchased separately!)
Two-piece high quality aluminum alloy construction. Plum/Dark Magenta, with silver graphics. These come as a set, left and right.